[caption id=”attachment_27666” align=”alignright” width=”150” caption=”Photo by Miguel Angel Morenatti”]
There’s so much happy laughing RafaLint out there. I’m in a bit of a hurry because I’m doing my final prep for my trip to Seville. Feel free to add comments to this with links to more fun stuff you find. I can’t promise how much I’ll post while away - I have a city to see and The Armada to cheer for!
Anyone up for a super long Radio interview with the teams? Man, I wish I spoke Spanish. This article pulls a few quotes from the interview (mangle). And…you have to see the smiley photos. No, really. You have to.
Done? Okay. Let’s move on.
- Final Thoughts - Tignor’s wrap-up on the WTF.
- Rafael Nadal tired but motivated to lead Spain in Davis Cup final against Argentina
- Nadal y Del Potro, dos nÃºmeros uno que trabajan duro para elevar la moral del equipo (mangle)
- Nadal respeta a Argentina: “Esta final la puede ganar cualquiera” (mangle)
- Del Potro y Nadal: rivales y algo mÃ¡s (mangle)
- Nadal: Â«Siempre me he levantadoÂ» (mangle)
- Practice video from Saturday.
- The Armada playing a game that looks a lot like the ones I watched the US team play in Austin. Seems like Marcel is filling in for Roddick in the junk grabbing. Oh, and Feli? Nice finger.
- Rafa warm up
- Rafa hitting (and I hope the Spanish bench is on the side of the net he’s hitting on…for selfish reasons).
- rtve report with practice footage. And another. How about one more? (thanks, Inés)
- Post practice interview
- iB3 report and the mangle of the text on the page.
- Some nice photos from elpais.com
- Photos from elcorreoweb.es (it’s a phone, people)!
- More photos this time from the Davis Cup’s Facebook page.
- Ella Ling’s WTF photos
- Need more photos?
Tweets about Rafa:
- Team Cuteness lost 4-2 at Playstation to Daveeed and Armada stringer Xavi: “After the first day of PS! The end result was oartidas won 4-2 to Ferru and I … Surprised? Vamooooos”. The winning team.
- Rafa had a late night (at least, I think night. The mangle says pm, but it seems more like he was saying midnight): “12 pm and our physios Luis and Julian are still working and Feli and Rafa recovering after a hard day. All equipment to top”
- Sebastian Fest tweeted a photo from his interview with Rafa.
Looking at how bundled up everyone is in the practice sessions, I’m starting to think my hoodie won’t be enough. *sigh* And…I still haven’t decided what lens to bring. Quality vs. reach…always a toughie. Oh well, need to get to sleep. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing some of you guys in Sevilla!