AP Photo/Vincent Thian
No Rafa on the OOP for tomorrow (well, today in Beijing), so extra sleep for those living halfway around the world!Articles:
- Nadal Back With Aplomb In Beijing – via atpworldtour.com
- Nadal Content With ‘Very Positive Comeback’ – via atpworldtour.com
“More important than winning or losing is spending time on court. That’s the key for me at the moment: spending time on court, playing matches. At least I am going to play two matches minimum here. That’s a positive thing. I’m going to try my best to play three.
- Nadal dominates in return at China Open – AP via yahoo.com
“It’s not hundred percent, but let’s say 90 something percent,” Nadal said, when asked how his wrist felt during the match.
They keep making him do math…
- Rafael Nadal Returns with a Win in Beijing – by Abigail Hinto (tennispanorama.com). Includes a photo gallery
- Rafael Nadal cruises in first match since Wimbledon – by Courtney Nguyen (si.com)
- Nadal back to winning form – by Andrew Kauffman (chinaopen.com)
- China says farewell to beloved Li Na – by Daniel Shapirov(chinaopen.com)
Rafael Nadal then stepped onto the court, a massive, beautiful bouquet of flowers in his arms. As he handed her the flowers, the crowd was deafening.
- Tennis family enjoys the China Open Players’ Party – by Andrew Kauffman (chinaopen.com). Rafa won best dressed for that jacket? I honestly thought that was a joke when someone tweeted that yesterday.
“I am very lucky because half an hour ago a beautiful girl came to my room and gave me these clothes.”
Ah, this explains so much.
- Rafa’s Return (via tennistuesday.net)
- Li Na’s retirement ceremony – with a guest appearance by Rafa at the end (why was he giving her flowers and not her husband? It kind of looks like he’s wondering the same thing.)
- Rafa vs. Gasquet from the China Open
via NadalNews.com http://ift.tt/1v34cMW